Setup4 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Setup4 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Setup4 is committed to the privacy of its customer’s records and for your information we have documented Setup4’s information handling practices below. Please contact Setup4 on 03 9123 0123 if you wish to discuss any aspect of Setup4’s information handling practices.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- account name and account number held by financial institutions from which payments for services provided by Setup4 are made and information obtained as a result of credit checks which you authorise us to carry out.
- records of communications between you and Setup4 relating to services provided by Setup4 to you.
- records of use made by you of services provided by Setup4 to you.
- billing statements.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Privacy Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
- If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Why does Setup4 collect and use your personal data?
The main reason we ask you for personal details is a pretty good one – it’s to help administer your online experience & reservations and ensure you get the best service possible. We also use your personal data to contact you and to inform you of the latest deals and special offers and other products or services which we believe may be of interest to you.
How does Setup4 share your data with third parties?
Right now, we don’t have any third parties to share your data. It is secure within our databases and we use it to provide the best service possible.
How does Setup4 make use of social media?
The use of social media services may be integrated with the setup4 services in various ways, which will involve us collecting some of your personal data or the social media provider receiving some of your information.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data on the setup4 website and apps?
Setup4, located in Melbourne, Australia, controls the processing of personal data on its websites.